Today Haley is 4 weeks old. Hurray! She had her first month check up yesterday and everything looks good. She has grown past her original birth weight now and is 8 pounds 11 ounces and she is 21 1/2 inches long. She is very aware of her surroundings, smiles alot & we see so much more of her personality everyday. She has an incredible cry & she swings her arms wildly at the same time which has earned her the nickname "Wildcat" from her mommy. Speaking of, Molly is also doing well. She still has aches and pains but she is tough and is working through them. I will finally be going back to work on Monday. I have been off for a month now and I really do not want to go back. I have enjoyed this wonderful time that I have spent with my family and I only wish that I could do it everyday!
bath time with Daddy


brand new belly button
almost a smile
first family walk with Uncle Jerry, Chance, Toby, Mom, Dad & Grandma

Daddy helping out Mommy


1 comment:
Jon ate the baby!!! You can't even see her in the carrier. It looks like Jon is just sticking out his gut. She is a tiny little monkey.
Post a Comment