background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

We put cookies & milk out for Santa & carrots for the reindeer. Of course, Haley was sooo excited after this, everytime I tried to put her to bed she would ask about Santa's cookies. She didn't go to bed until around 11pm!


Haley fell asleep just in time for Santa to come by!
(unfortunately for him, Toby snuck a cookie first)




Before she could go tell Nana & Papa that Santa had come, she had to try out her new easel.


As soon as she saw her new Repunzul dress laying next to the Christmas tree, she had to put it on. So, that was the end of her new Christmas Eve pjs.


Her FAVORITE present of the day was from Nana & Papa.


Her very own real ukelele!


Actually, she thinks it's a "'tar"


She even put on a little concert later in the morning for Aunt Sunny, Grandma Cindy, Uncle Jerry & a couple neighbors.


An unexpected hit, was a stocking stuffer, a View Master. There's one picture of a dinosaur & she just can't stop looking at it. So far she really could careless about any of the other reels, I try anything else & she just demands the dinosaur.


My Aunt Joanne & Uncle Ken joined us for Christmas Dinner. It just happened to be the very first Christmas dinner that I cooked all by myself! It actually turned out really good. But, I'm sooo glad the holiday cooking season is over!



Hoping everyone had the merriest Christmas!

No comments: