background

Monday, October 5, 2009

Haley's 1st Birthday!!


On Saturday our little angel turned ONE!!! I can't believe it, it seems just yesterday she was a little speck on the ultrasound photo and now she's just such an amazing little person. We love her more each day & are blessed with an overwhelming amount of joy that she brings into our life. I can't put into words how much she means to me & how much I love being her mommy.

Now, enough with the sappy stuff & on to the party! On Saturday we had friends and family over for some birthday party fun. Haley really enjoyed having so many other little people around & it turned out to be a very fun and playful day. We were so thankful for everyone who came & celebrated with us, it was truly a special day.













1 comment:

Poppy said...

Looks like a fun time! Sorry we missed it! I can't believe it's been a year either! Time sure flies when you're having fun!