background

Thursday, September 3, 2009

11 Months Old



Yes sir that's my baby! She's 11 months old today & OH MY GOSH that just makes my heart pitter patter, she's almost ONE!?! Slow down!!! I mean I love how she learns something new everyday & what an adorable little person she's turning into, but I'm not ready!

At ll months old Haley...

*Loves to play peek-a-boo, she'll put something over her face, giggle, peek out an eye, thinking you still can't see her & then uncovers her face, giggles some more & starts all over. It's SOOOO CUTE!
*Walks so fast it's almost a run.
*Can sign All Done, More, Ball, Daddy, Grandpa, Milk/Bottle and Eat
*Doesn't like strange men, she will cry so hard, she'll hold her breathe.
*Loves to play "please & thank you" with daddy. He asks politely for a toy, she hands it to him, he thanks her & she thinks it's the best game in the world.
*Don't try and interrupt her while she's watching "Baby Signing Time" or anything with Elmo, because she'll pretend you don't exist.
*She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES water! In the pool, from the hose, a muddy puddle or best of all in the dog dish. I end up changing her at least once a day because she has found some sort of water to get into.
*She currently doesn't like people leaving. For example, she hangs on Jon's pants trying to get picked up & cries when he leaves for work in the morning.
*Loves her doggy, Toby. She tries to snuggle him, crawl over or under him, plays with his collar & really like to chase him with Daddy.
*She enjoys eating rocks & leaves much better than real food. I even found a digested bug in the diaper the other day, can we say YUCK!
*Says Dada, Mama, Baba(bottle), Da(dog), Ba(ball), Papa(grandpa), Hi & TobaTobaToba(Toby)
*Screams like your killing her when you wipe her hands & face after eating.
*When being chased by Daddy she runs away, but when I'm chasing her she runs toward me.
*She likes hugs & kisses. She gives them & she loves to see Grandma & Grandpa or Mommy & Daddy kissing.

No comments: