Today we spent a wonderful day at the Santa Monica Pier celebrating Evey's 5th birthday. Haley LOVED it! Unlike her mother, she is a total adrenaline junkie & can't wait to go back.
![]() |
| The favorite ride of the day was the Scrambler. |
![]() |
| The ride whips you around in big circles. |
![]() |
| Everybody loved it. |
![]() |
| Next, they took a ride with Santa. |
![]() |
| Spinning in circles. |
![]() |
| Flying airplanes. |
![]() |
| Little cuties! |
![]() |
| Riding the Pacific Plunge! Evey was not a fan. |
![]() |
| Notice Jon's hand in front of Haley. Yeah, that's because I was threatening him with his life if he didn't hold on to her & keep her safe. I was terrified & I wasn't even on the ride! |
![]() |
| While everyone else went on the Rollercoaster, Evey decided to take another ride with Santa. |
![]() |
| Rollercoaster! |
![]() |
| I think this ride, the Dragon, was the scariest ride, Haley ended up being the only kid that liked it. |
![]() |
| Mommy cried when she rode it ; ) |
![]() |
| Before we left everyone had to ride the Scrambler a couple more times. |
![]() |
| On our way to lunch at Bubba Gump's. |
![]() |
| Giant Mac & Cheese! |
Happy Birthday Evey!
































No comments:
Post a Comment