background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Color Mixing with Shaving Cream

So our experiment started out with 3 ziplock freezer bags filled with shaving cream. We put a few drops of red & yellow food coloring in 1 bag, red & blue in the 2nd, and blue & yellow in the 3rd. Then we sealed the bags & smushed them around until the colors mixed to see what colors the shaving cream would turn. After we discussed the results, I let Haley squeeze the bags into a pan & let her make a mess!


She LOVED the feeling of the shaving cream & did a great job of keeping it in the pan.


For easy clean up I took Haley & the pan & let her play in the shower. I also wrote Haley's name in shaving cream on the shower wall before she came in. She really got a kick out of it :)

No comments: