background

Monday, July 18, 2011

California Adventure - Disney Vacation - part 3

The second day at Disneyland we went over to California Adventure.


Of course, we had to get a picture with Mickey Mouse.


And his new friend Duffy the Bear.



Bumper cars...


flying...


and spinning in A Bug's Land.


She played a fishing game...



and won her own Mickey :)


We rode the carousel.



And then headed over to Toy Story.



She loved posing in this box. We would have to drag the little diva out so other people could go in :)


Finally on the Toy Story ride after a long 50 minute wait.


Watching the Ferris Wheel while waiting for the World of Color show.


No pictures of the show, because about 5 minutes into the 30 minute program, Haley who happened to be sitting on Daddy's shoulders, peed down his back & I couldn't stop laughing long enough to take pics. She tried to get my attention by saying "Mom. Mom. I want my Mom." but I thought my clingy little girl just wanted to be on my shoulders, so I told her to watch the show. Next thing you know, Daddy says he just felt hot liquid run down his back. Being the thoughtful person I am, I told him to step forward so no pee dripped down on the lady sitting right behind him breastfeeding & then I started to laugh hysterically. Haley was a little upset at first since she had, had an accident, but we were packed in like sardines to view the show & we couldn't do anything until the show was over, so she stayed on his shoulders. I laughed even harder as she really got into the show & started dancing & rocking on his shoulders to the music. I know, such a great wife, but it was just such a classic parenthood moment! Finally the show ended, I changed Haley's clothes & we took our soaked Daddy back to the hotel for a real shower ;)

No comments: