background

Monday, July 20, 2009

I Finally Did It!

Yes, I finally left Haley& went out to a movie with Jon! I know, I know it's taken me forever, but until now there really wasn't a movie that I really wanted to see in the theater. So, on Saturday afternoon, my dad watched Haley & we went & saw Harry Potter. I was a nervous wreck & couldn't stop checking my phone, but it was alot of fun & Haley did just fine without us! She did of course give Grandpa a little bit of a hard time by refusing to take a bottle & then perfecting her talent of taking off her diaper! But, all and all it was a great experience & we'll be going to the movies again soon:)

By the way, this was not the first time I've left Haley, just the first long period of time both of us have been away from Haley at the same time.

1 comment:

Rosey Posey said...

Hooray for freedom! Feels good huh?