GIANT!!! Yes, that is our precious, not so little anymore, 8 month old Haley! She has mastered a normal crawl (her original was a combo on one knee & one foot, it was a rather awkward crawl & she would stop to sit up every couple steps). She has now decided she needs to walk. Yesterday she started pulling herself into a standing position & then letting go with one hand & then the other to see if she could stand by herself. Well, she can't, so now the floors are covered in pillows that we can surround her with to break the falls.
She's also started feeding herself little bits of food. She only gets a few, but she loves eating little melt away puffs.
I also tried putting some cooked pear in one of those pacifier like feeder thingies & after she mashed it with her hands first & got all sticky, she really enjoyed eating it. I was surprised, because she usually doesn't like the straight up pear puree I make for her unless it's mixed with oatmeal. But, I guess that's a kid for you!


1 comment:
Oh, Molly she is so cute!
My kids loved those puffs too.
Post a Comment