Okay, so I know what you're thinking, YUCK!! But I've seriously fallen in love with cloth diapers! Haley's had an all over her diaper area diaper rash for several months now, we've tried so many different creams, lotions, pastes & diapers. Nothing has completely made the rash go away, so I've been thinking about trying cloth diapers for awhile now. I've held off so long because disposables are so convenient & I knew Jon was going to be dead set against cleaning poopy cloth diapers, but finally I decided too bad, I want what's best for our daughter & her sensitive skin. Also, it's going to save several thousand diapers from going to the landfill & it's going to save us at least a thousand dollars over the long run. So I went online, did some research & ordered 6 different cloth diapers to give this a try. Well, I'm a convert. They are so cute, really soft & comfy, Haley's rash is better, we don't have to change her as often, they are really absorbent & keep her skin nice & dry. Sure, I'm not in love with cleaning poopy diapers, but they are alot easier than they use to be, so it's not that bad. I know I sound like a crazy sales person, but I'm just really happy with the change & guess what? So is Jon! So here's to a happier baby & a better environment! Now I'm off to buy more diapers!
With the blink of an eye
11 years ago


4 comments:
I love the pink camo. Let me know what kind you liked. I have bumpkins and they are pretty good. But that is the only ones I have tried and they don't have the elastic legs so they can leek.
Welcome to the wonderful world of cloth diapers! I started back in November and I too fell in love with them. :) Oh and congrats on the win over at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer.
Hello there... Just wanted to let you know that there is something for you at the Cloth Diaper Whisperer's blog! =)
I am starting to CD, Joshua! I have some Baby Kanga one size and a few fuzzi buns one size. They are the cutest things I have ever seen. How do you wash yours?
Post a Comment