
So 1 1/2 weeks ago Haley had her 4 month doctor appointment. She weighed in at 14lbs 1oz and was 25 1/2" long. She was in the 60th percentile for weight and the 80th percentile for height. She's getting so big! She has the most beautiful gummy smile & loves to laugh especially when you sing & dance with her. Yesterday I was laughing so hard at her laughing I started to cry. She is just the sweetest, most amazing, lovable little girl! She refuses a pacifier, loves gumming her thumb and more recently her toes. Oh, to be that flexible! She is also thoroughly enjoying living with her Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle. I think she may be one of the most spoiled babies around, she definitely gets tons of kisses. Well, here are some pics of our little sweetheart...
relaxing on the couch
our drooling darling
just waking up

looking cute in my bumbo

Some pics from Valentine's Day




No comments:
Post a Comment