We can't believe that Haley is almost here! We are so ready to meet her. It has been a long road getting to this point but we have finally made it. Now we are just playing the waiting game, which Molly is not very good at. I don't blame her though, she has had to, literally, carry the load. Haley has not decided to drop yet, she is very stubborn like her mom. We know that we shouldn't pressure her but that's what parents are supposed to do right? But she will come when she is good and ready. I have a feeling that she already thinks she's the boss. Even though she has not arrived yet, she has already taught us valuable life lessons, for example:
- Patience is a virtue (Waiting is driving us crazy)
- Love hurts (One of Haley's favorite games is using Molly's internal organs as punching bags)
- Cleanliness is next to godliness (Molly started nesting months ago. Lucky me! Cleaning seems to have become our new family hobby. According to her, I have plenty of room for improvement but she is very supportive and has already advised me that she will make sure to provide lots of opportunities to make me better.)


3 comments:
Yeah!!! Welcome to the bloggin world! We are so excited to meet Haley. Come out already. Love, Rose
Waiting is the hardest part. Molly, you look absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet your sweet little Haley! Hang in there...
Alicia
I'm so happy that you joined up. I love blogs! I hope she gets here soon, we can't wait to see her when we come for a visit.
Post a Comment